lt bgx
Biksoon: Updated 12.12 | hanBot: Updated 12.12 | GOS External: Updated 12.12 | GOS PUBG: Updated | GOS RocketLeague: Updated | Toirplus: Updated 12.12 | LoLSharp: Updated 12.12
Fortnite: Updated | Nyrex: Updated 12.12 | LegendSense: Updated 12.12 | EloCarry: Updated 12.12 | LT++: Updated 12.12 | BGX: Updated 12.12 | Bruhwalker: Updated 12.12
New Private: Updated 12.12 | Valorant: Updated | Apex Legends: Updated | Smite: Updated
League of Pack's with discount | Account Shop | Account Checker | Available Payments | Requirements to run loader/crack

League of Crack - League of Legends cheats and more Forum Index»League of Talks»League Talks»BGX Detected
BGX Detected
 Started by Zeffer, 2022-06-21, 17:54
8 replies to this topic
Zeffer  #1 
Subscriber

Yesterday, the riot detected bgx and many people got banned, I must admit that the last such ban was seven months ago.
Profile PW Email

krwei2f  #2 
Mod
LC Staff

Bgx platform it is not currently safe, riot detected it, for people who have used it so far, be patient and wait for security patches from the owner.
Profile PW Email

c3m  #3 
Subscriber

So the detection was in patch 12.11 and riot pushed detection patches a 2 week later :angry:
Profile PW Email

Hidjimay166  #4 
Subscriber

c3m wrote

So the detection was in patch 12.11 and riot pushed detection patches a 2 week later :angry:

You may have been flagged in first day patch and detection was specially delayed, they always collect data and then impose massive bans.
Profile PW Email

Viktor  #5 
Subscriber

I suppose we will need the bypass for the next month to be better secured in the future.

VikBOT
Profile PW Email

Awy93  #6 
Contributor

Viktor wrote

I suppose we will need the bypass for the next month to be better secured in the future.

If the need arises, and many subscribers will require it, Certainly, our management will be looking for bypass suppliers for bgx, but nothing is being considered yet.
Profile PW Email

Viktor  #7 
Subscriber

Awy93 wrote

If the need arises, and many subscribers will require it, Certainly, our management will be looking for bypass suppliers for bgx, but nothing is being considered yet.

It would be great news, We need bypass like hanbot still undetected, we want it on bgx.

VikBOT
Profile PW Email

Kaan Pars  #8 
Subscriber

Yeah got banned today but only on one account, I used it on the other two without a ban.
Profile PW Email

krwei2f  #9 
Mod
LC Staff

I'm closing the thread until we more is explained :think:
Please read the announcements, we will keep you informed about the situation.
You can continue this discussion on our discord.

BGX safe again to use - if you want to further increase security, use the bypass.

Profile PW Email

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.