lt bgx
Biksoon: Updated 12.12 | hanBot: Updated 12.12 | GOS External: Updated 12.12 | GOS PUBG: Updated | GOS RocketLeague: Updated | Toirplus: Updated 12.12 | LoLSharp: Updated 12.12
Fortnite: Updated | Nyrex: Updated 12.12 | LegendSense: Updated 12.12 | EloCarry: Updated 12.12 | LT++: Updated 12.12 | BGX: Updated 12.12 | Bruhwalker: Updated 12.12
New Private: Updated 12.12 | Valorant: Updated | Apex Legends: Updated | Smite: Updated
League of Pack's with discount | Account Shop | Account Checker | Available Payments | Requirements to run loader/crack

League of Crack - League of Legends cheats and more Forum Index»League of Talks»League Talks»Accounts»Cheap Unranked Accounts In All Regions And Boosting
Cheap Unranked Accounts In All Regions And Boosting
 Started by Diablo, 2022-06-14, 06:38
0 replies to this topic
Diablo  #1 

Hey Community,

I'm putting this ad up to draw attention to my League Of Legends Service.

I sell Unranked Accounts, that have atleast 40K BE and are Lvl 30+.

I Also provide Boosting in the Elo's from Iron up to Platinum.

The Difference between me and other sellers is, that my products / services are just a bit cheaper.

My Fresh accounts will be sold for 2€, no matter what Server u want one from.

The Boosting price must be negotiated, since LP gain, Current Rank and LP and the desired Rank and LP play a big role in that.

If you are interested, message me on Discord, i am active almost everyday and at almost all times so u can expect a pretty fast answer from me.

Discord: Diablo#6932

Thanks for reading, Diablo.

s-l500.jpg
0 Time(s) 16.86 KB

Profile PW Email

Reply to topic